Duty free liquor

h2owatson

If you are talking about Johnnie Walker Swing, the info is not correct. I live in Atlanta(big suprise from the name) and it's available here. Not sure of the price on a ship though... If you want to see the closest market that it's available in, I would check/contact through Diageo who produces it. They have a website, but I don't know how useful it is...

Don't know about the 'Swing', but I picked up an bottle of JW Black, in the 'Anniversary bottle' for $37.95. I believe the Blue was around $45, and the Red, not sure. Got a HUGE bottle of Kahlua for $15, that would have cost at least $40 here at home.

ok so not real familiar with JW but our friend is a big fan so I am guessing the anniversary or blue is a good bottle, is this correct. Do you think he woiuld be happier with that than the swing?

Dina

Sorry Dina, I'm not a scotch drinker, it was purchased as a gift - I prefer the clear liquors, so can't compare - but even the highest price Johnny Walker is going to be sooooo much less expensive than you can buy in the U.S. I brought home a duty free catalog, and they claim to be up to 65% less than onshore prices, and say they have the entire line from The House of Walker.

Archived