Quick Question

silentkink

I am going on a cruise for spring break and wanted to know which one you recomend. I know your answers might be biased because i am posting on a carnival board but i wanted to know which cruise to choose. I have a choice of the carnival freedom and the norweigien pearl. I am a middle aged mother of a 14 year old who is very friendly and also i have the same aged husband he is in his fourties. I was also wondering will there be a lot of college kids on the cruise it leaves on April 5th and returns on April 12th. Thanks for any help.

I am going on a cruise for spring break and wanted to know which one you recomend. I know your answers might be biased because i am posting on a carnival board but i wanted to know which cruise to choose. I have a choice of the carnival freedom and the norweigien pearl. I am a middle aged mother of a 14 year old who is very friendly and also i have the same aged husband he is in his fourties. I was also wondering will there be a lot of college kids on the cruise it leaves on April 5th and returns on April 12th. Thanks for any help.

I have only been on RCCL and Carnival - had a bad experience with the former and am devoted to the latter. So, I can't comment about NCL.

I think Carnival is great for families, and I don't think you can beat the price. Read some of the reviews on cruise critic; I think that will give you a sense of style of each line. IMHO, Carnival has great food, great service and great rooms. If you go with a good attitude, you will have fun no matter what you chose.

Happy cruising!

Archived