mini suite on the Jade (11052)

cmpaula

Has anyone had this mini suite? I seems to be under the pool area but since we only have 4 sea days on a 2 week cruise, I didn't think that would be a problem. We usually book a mini suite with an inside room across the hall since we are a family of 4 (2 teens). We had also thought about changing to 2 balconies. We had 2 balconies on the PoAm in Hawaii and the rooms were SO SMALL! I am assuming the Jade is similar since it used to be PoAloha. (Or was it PoHawaii) Any opinions?

Thank you, James! I look forward to hearing about your adventures! I was a flight attendant for 11 years and enjoyed seeing the world and creating my own adventures...I don't regret a thing:) Now I am happy to travel for leisure with my family. One more question, if you don't mind. In your opinion, would you choose a mini-suite and inside room or 2 balconies? Our teens are 15 and 17 (boy and girl). I know they both have their advantages but since you have spent so much time on ships, I would love to know your opinion!

Thank you, James! I look forward to hearing about your adventures! I was a flight attendant for 11 years and enjoyed seeing the world and creating my own adventures...I don't regret a thing:) Now I am happy to travel for leisure with my family. One more question, if you don't mind. In your opinion, would you choose a mini-suite and inside room or 2 balconies? Our teens are 15 and 17 (boy and girl). I know they both have their advantages but since you have spent so much time on ships, I would love to know your opinion!

I would definitely choose the two balcony cabins then mini and inside. The mini suites are only slightly larger then balcony cabins and have a bathtub but that's the only real difference. Like I said above the balcony cabins will be larger then the ones on the America.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone had this mini suite? I seems to be under the pool area but since we only have 4 sea days on a 2 week cruise, I didn't think that would be a problem. We usually book a mini suite with an inside room across the hall since we are a family of 4 (2 teens). We had also thought about changing to 2 balconies. We had 2 balconies on the PoAm in Hawaii and the rooms were SO SMALL! I am assuming the Jade is similar since it used to be PoAloha. (Or was it PoHawaii) Any opinions?

Hi,

If you do stay with the mini you will love it!

We spent 13 wonderful days in it in Aug/Sept 2008 cruising the Med.

I saw the regular balconies on the Jade and was glad we had the mini for the extra space (both room and balcony) and the tub.

Thank you so much for replying! I will read your blog next...I may have more questions, if you don't mind! So glad you had a great time...we can't wait!

I am so glad I kept the blog as days kind of run together and this helps so much in keeping things in order.

Glad to help with any questions you may have! :D

Linda

Archived