onboard credit

PACruiseBear

You can use it for anything purchased onboard including your tips, drinks, excursions, gifts, photos, etc.

I was asked to change also and was offered $300 but it was a change to a balcony room with the white metal wall rather than plexiglass. They later offered a plexi balcony that was similar to the one I had and gave me $50 onboard. I think they were after my connecting room which I didn't need.

If it weren't for having a young child, I would have taken the first offer but I didn't want to have to lift my son to see from the balcony.

I found this funny because I am trying to book the white walled balcony for our May 2010 cruise! My husband loves it because of the privacy and so much bigger! We can't get it!! They are all gone! And here people were offered MONEY to 'take' them!!!

Different strokes....

:):):):):)

• 3 weeks later...
You can use it for anything purchased onboard including your tips, drinks, excursions, gifts, photos, etc.

I was asked to change also and was offered $300 but it was a change to a balcony room with the white metal wall rather than plexiglass. They later offered a plexi balcony that was similar to the one I had and gave me $50 onboard. I think they were after my connecting room which I didn't need.

If it weren't for having a young child, I would have taken the first offer but I didn't want to have to lift my son to see from the balcony.

Hi everyone, I have never been able to get any onboard credits. How does this work. Any suggestions? I have already paid in full. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I have never been able to get any onboard credits. How does this work. Any suggestions? I have already paid in full. Thanks.

If you rebook onboard for cats 1 - 11 you get an onboard credit. If you book with certain TA's, or transfer your ressie to a TA they offer OBC. The amounts vary depending on the TA. You can only transfer a reservation if it isn't paid in full.

Hope that answered your questions!

Archived