Dolfandude?

Twoweebles, I would bring long pants and a sweater/hooded sweat. We have sailed out from Port Canaveral in Feb. and it was very cold and windy at the deck during sailaway. It can be cold even in Bahamas late at nights. Last May, when we had late night deck party when ship was leaving from Bahamas, it was so cold and windy that warm clothes were needed. So, bring something warm to wear.

We were on the same cruise last week (Jan 12th) and only needed a light jacket on the last night at sea...it was windy on the pool deck...

You will have a blast...GREAT Crew on board that ship!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Twoweebles, I would bring long pants and a sweater/hooded sweat. We have sailed out from Port Canaveral in Feb. and it was very cold and windy at the deck during sailaway. It can be cold even in Bahamas late at nights. Last May, when we had late night deck party when ship was leaving from Bahamas, it was so cold and windy that warm clothes were needed. So, bring something warm to wear.

I see that you live in FL. The OP is from KY. I'm sure that they will have a different take on what you think is cold!;) Get your winter coat out, it's dropping into the 50's tonight!:eek:

PS....this from a true FL Boy!

The Monarch crew won the RCCL "Crew of the Year" award in 2007. The 2008 awards are still in the tabulating process, but the Monarch crew continues to be in the top three. Maybe some hanging chads are holding up things.

Rick and Deirdra

I see that you live in FL. Get your winter coat out, it's dropping into the 50's tonight!:eek:

Haha....yes, that's winter coat, hat and a mittens day for me. :p

P.S this is from the girl who migrated here from Finland. :eek: :D

We were on Monarch this weekend and it was COLD on Friday night. You absolutely needed long pants and a decent jacket. (Although I live in Florida, I'm Canadian and it was chilly to me)

There is a cold front coming through this week and Thursday is supposed to be very cold. I always figure it's better to throw in something warmer and not wear it, instead of having to buy jackets and long pants on the ship!

I will be on the same cruise one week after you. :) I have been following the Nassau weather via weather.com. It seems pretty variable - depending on whether or not a cold front comes through. Like for this week it states that the highs will only be in the mid-60's for the middle of the week. That is okay for me during the day while the sun is out, but at night, it might be chilly.

I think for us, living in FL, I will be sure both my husband and I pack jeans for the evenings and at least one sweater/fleece just to be on the safe side.

I see that you live in FL. The OP is from KY. I'm sure that they will have a different take on what you think is cold!;) Get your winter coat out, it's dropping into the 50's tonight!:eek:

PS....this from a true FL Boy!

LMAO!! Too funny but probably true!

Heck i cant spell i meant safes for valuables

There were NOT safes in our oceanview on deck 2. I think it depends on the cabin class you are in because we did have a safe on Sovereign where we had a cabin on deck 9.

No safes in interior rooms or regular ocean view rooms. They start in the superior ocean views rooms on deck 9 I believe.

Quite right.......the cabin with safes start on deck 9, and all of deck 10!

As for the rest.........there are lock boxes at the Guest Relations desk.:)

Rick

Archived