Kids Club activities or the Freestyle daily!

jarjus

Norwegian Gem freestyle and kids club daily schedule.

Anyone have the GEM NY/Bahama freestyle daily or the kids club activity daily schedule list of events through the day??? If so please post.

Thanks a bunch!

JARJUS :p

When you look at previously posted Daily's pay attention to the date of the daily; any prior to June 2008 will not have the Freestyle 2.0 changes. The big changes are open until 10:30 PM every night, opens within 1 hour of leaving a port, and kids club open from 9 AM to 10:30 PM on sea days with no closing times just get your for kids for meals whenever you want.

Also do a search of your ship on webshots, picasa, and flickr; there are a number of daily's posted on those photo sites.

When you look at previously posted Daily's pay attention to the date of the daily; any prior to June 2008 will not have the Freestyle 2.0 changes. The big changes are open until 10:30 PM every night, opens within 1 hour of leaving a port, and kids club open from 9 AM to 10:30 PM on sea days with no closing times just get your for kids for meals whenever you want.

Also do a search of your ship on webshots, picasa, and flickr; there are a number of daily's posted on those photo sites.

Good point. The Gem posted there is from July 2008. So does that mean that the new changes are there?

Thanks!

And we always need more NCL pages. So if anyone has them, please email me at crusinmama06@comcast.net and I will get the pages up right away.

Good point. The Gem posted there is from July 2008. So does that mean that the new changes are there?

Thanks!

And we always need more NCL pages. So if anyone has them, please email me at crusinmama06@comcast.net and I will get the pages up right away.

crusinmama06 - The July 2008 Gem looks correct from what I have read on the NCL board. Will need to remember to bring back and scan our NCL Dawn Daily's in a couple months.

I have a bunch posted at www.cruisebabies.com, some are before and some after the changes in times and port play. Hope it helps

Thanks for creating your web site. It was great to read so much information about the NCL Dawn, including the Kid's Club Daily's.

By the way there are several threads on the NCL board that mention that all self-serve laundry facilities for the passengers are being removed this month from all NCL ships. :eek:

Archived