How to dress in early Feb?

clerky96

We are coming from cold weather (20's & 30's for daytime highs) and are not sure how to dress. Last year we wore shorts, etc, but we went to the southern caribbean. This year we are coming to the Bahamas and temps say around 70. I am not sure if we will need long pants, capris, shorts? Short sleeve shirt be warm enough? 3/4 sleeves be too hot? I know it will definately be warmer than here, but right now I can't wrap my brain around how those temps will feel. :confused:

i plan on bringing a hoodie sweatshirt and jeans for night - im sure there will be a breeze. if i dont need them, oh well. but if i do need them and didnt bring them...

the daytime is going to be fine for shorts and tshirt though.

check the weather before you go:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/airportprofile/NAS?from=searchbox_typeahead&lswe=Nassau%20International%20Airport,%20THE%20BAHAMAS

We are coming from cold weather (20's & 30's for daytime highs) and are not sure how to dress. Last year we wore shorts, etc, but we went to the southern caribbean. This year we are coming to the Bahamas and temps say around 70. I am not sure if we will need long pants, capris, shorts? Short sleeve shirt be warm enough? 3/4 sleeves be too hot? I know it will definately be warmer than here, but right now I can't wrap my brain around how those temps will feel. :confused:

The Bahamas are actually in the Atlantic Ocean and relatively north, so not as always-hot as the Caribbean. If you are out in late morning through afternoon it should be at least warm if cloudy or raining, hot if sunny. On a sunny afternoon shorts & t-shirt are good. Early morning or evening, you might want long pants and sleeves. It will definitely feel better than 20's and 30's.

Thank you both. Guess I will bring a combination of items and be prepared. We were just hoping to cut down on the amount of luggage. Every cruise we take we plan to do that, but for some reason it never really works out that way. Oh well, maybe next time!:D

right now it is in the low - mid 70s. not exactly bath tub water, but warm enough to swim in.

Hey 25, I was just wondering if you are still planning on attending the CC meet and greet on the Sky. I'm making name tags and didn't want to leave you out if you are coming.

CG

Archived