ncl pearl insider tips

karen327

I enjoyed reading the thread on ncl star inside tips. We will be going on our first cruise soon, on the NCL Pearl to Roatan, Belieze, cozumel and their private island. Any tips from those who have been on this ship/itenery?

Buy a spa pass and spend some time lying on the heated tile loungers - it's incredibly relaxing and if you have a bad back (as I do) the heat seeps into your bones which helps the kinks.

Bowl a game or two - it's totally unlike bowling on land. We bowled with our cc roll call and it was a hoot!

Stand out on deck at night while the ship is underway and look at the stars........

The best "tip" I have though is this - if you experience a problem while onboard, speak with someone who can help you resolve whatever the "issue" may be. The crew wants you to have a great time and always want the chance to fix a problem - they'd rather do it onboard than read about it later on cruise critic.

It's a great ship with a great crew.

Karen - we are goinng on same interary on Pearl on 01/25.

It will be our first cruise too. I even can wait any longer. Just done all my packing tonight.

So wait for my tips when we came back on Feb, 2.

But I am sure I will enjoy every minute of my cruise. :D

Buy a spa pass and spend some time lying on the heated tile loungers - it's incredibly relaxing and if you have a bad back (as I do) the heat seeps into your bones which helps the kinks.

Bowl a game or two - it's totally unlike bowling on land. We bowled with our cc roll call and it was a hoot!

It's a great ship with a great crew.

We are sailing on 2/22/09, how do I go about buying a spa pass? My 10 yr old is looking forward to bowling at sea.

Archived