Handicap rooms

We have already booked an inside room and my grandaughter has braces from the knee down. We just found out she is getting new braces that will go from her upper thigh down and she will have to adjust to them and may need her wheelchair. Can I switch over to a handicap room with penalties?:(

What you need to do is call whomever you booked through. If there is a handicapped cabin available in your category, then you can switch without any extra charges. If there aren't any available in your category, then you will have to pay the difference in fares.

We have already booked an inside room and my grandaughter has braces from the knee down. We just found out she is getting new braces that will go from her upper thigh down and she will have to adjust to them and may need her wheelchair. Can I switch over to a handicap room with penalties?:(

Last year my family was booked in an outside stateroom, when I learned that the pullman bed access was via a ladder. I told my travel agent that this would not work for DD, who has cerebral palsy. My TA was able to get us moved to an accessible stateroom at no charge, and DD slept in a rollaway bed.

Archived