Please Tell Me ~ What Do You LOVE About NCL???

VABeach

This thread is so depressing.

My brother and I share a birthday. Next year I will be 50 and he will be 40. We have talked about cruising for our big birthday and I knew what was going to happen.

He has booked us (DH and I will pay our own way) on the Oasis of the Seas. I do not feel like researching. It's just too much trouble. I agree with everyone else, especially Nita. NCL is my comfort zone.

I love being able to eat at a table for two for dinner if I want to, and not eat at a table for two for dinner, if I don't want to.

NCL offers just the right mix of pampering and luxury with a fun attitude and lively atmosphere.

Oh, and its not pretentious. I hate pretentious.

Wow. Thanks so much!! I am getting excited already. :D

So, I assume, eatting "freestyle" is just like going to the buffet except that it isn't a buffet? :confused:

I have eaten breakfast and/or lunch in the main dining rooms on other ships. Is it something like that?

Wow. Thanks so much!! I am getting excited already. :D

So, I assume, eatting "freestyle" is just like going to the buffet except that it isn't a buffet? :confused:

I have eaten breakfast and/or lunch in the main dining rooms on other ships. Is it something like that?

Freestyle...you can go to the buffet, or any of the dining rooms. Just not the "Speciality" restaurants...if you want to save the cover charge. Check online for your ship to see which are the "speciality" restaurants.

1. The price.

2. Onboard credit promo's and onboard credit given for being a lattitudes member.

3. FREESTYLE = don't have to mess with a bunch of fancy clothes when you are on vacation.

4. Their partnership with Total Rewards/Harrahs.

Freestyle...you can go to the buffet, or any of the dining rooms. Just not the "Speciality" restaurants...if you want to save the cover charge. Check online for your ship to see which are the "speciality" restaurants.

But even the specialty restaurants are a bit of a bargain--isn't Le Bistro only $15 PP? It is amazing and I know on our next cruise on X the specialty restaurant is $30. I am going to try it but it will have a tough time being double the price it better be even half as good as my Le Bistro!

What we love--the freedom, the VARIETY-If I want italian, I have italian, if I want romantic, I get romantic, if I want relaxed with the kids I get it, If I want formal I get it, If I want to be entertained while dining I eat at Teppanyaki--I think you get the point I get what I want when I want it (do I sound like a spoiled child!!LOL)

Archived