RCCL Majesty of the Seas--can you answer a ???

kaf7878

We recently sailed Carnival Inspiration at Christmas and had a great time! My son (9) loved the kids club and my daughter (6) warmed up to it as the cruise progressed (typical for her personality). I think for her the big thing was that my son's age group did not meet in the same area as hers (she was in the actual camp carnival--he met in a lounge). She has some separation anxiety issues and this played into it.

Has anyone been on Majesty of the Seas (or similar RCCL ship)?? I was wondering if the set-up is the same or if the kids all meet in one large kids clubs (even though they may be separated out in the actual room)??

Thanks!!

We recently sailed Carnival Inspiration at Christmas and had a great time! My son (9) loved the kids club and my daughter (6) warmed up to it as the cruise progressed (typical for her personality). I think for her the big thing was that my son's age group did not meet in the same area as hers (she was in the actual camp carnival--he met in a lounge). She has some separation anxiety issues and this played into it.

Has anyone been on Majesty of the Seas (or similar RCCL ship)?? I was wondering if the set-up is the same or if the kids all meet in one large kids clubs (even though they may be separated out in the actual room)??

Thanks!!

We were on the Majesty in September w/ our 4 yr old daughter who loved Adventure Ocean (kids club). It is one big room and then they seperate based on age. They had different activities for each age group. The staff were wonderful. On the day you board, they will have a meet & greet gatering where the staff introduces themselves, etc. You can sign up then or whenever you drop them off for the first time.

Archived