Long Beach airport departure time ??

We took the 11:15 a.m. back to SEA out of LGB this past November. We got to the airport a little after 9:15 a.m. from the Long Beach cruise center. We even sat outside (as in outdoors) the gate area and had a cup of coffee before going through security.

I'm guessing that you are inquiring in regards to your RCCL cruise next October. You'll be coming from San Pedro instead. You should still be fine even if you don't have quite as much sitting around time at LGB.

We took the 11:15 a.m. back to SEA out of LGB this past November. We got to the airport a little after 9:15 a.m. from the Long Beach cruise center. We even sat outside (as in outdoors) the gate area and had a cup of coffee before going through security.

I'm guessing that you are inquiring in regards to your RCCL cruise next October. You'll be coming from San Pedro instead. You should still be fine even if you don't have quite as much sitting around time at LGB.

Thank you for this information, you are correct that it is for our October cruise on the Mariner. One other question, do you remember about how much the taxi fare was?

Thanks again.

Thank you for this information, you are correct that it is for our October cruise on the Mariner. One other question, do you remember about how much the taxi fare was?

Thanks again.

Sure thing. There were 4 of us (4 adults). I booked a Towncar through Supershuttle for $110.00 roundtrip Long Beach Airport to the Cruise Terminal and back. The Towncar service is the same price for 4 as it is for 2 or 1. They call this service ExecuCar. You can access it through the standard Supershuttle web site.

This worked very well in both directions. We liked our driver. I asked him if he could pick us up on our return. So, he gave me his card with his car # & cell phone number. This really made the return relaxed and hassle free. I called him when we were getting ready to leave the ship and again when we were headed for the pick-up area. He was there within 5 minutes.

My guess is that a regular taxi is about $40.00 to $45.00 each way between LGB and San Pedro. If there are just two of you, I suspect that it would be a good way to go too.

Archived