What is room 1201 like on the Victory?

dsclark

I paid for two cabins, 1201 and 1205. They are next to each other on the riviera

deck. Now, I paid for an outside room, however, these rooms are on the outside.

The map legend doesn't have a description for them. Do they have aby sort of window, or obstructed view? The are the rooms closest to the front of the ship.

go to the carnival site www.carnival.com. click on '' fun ships'' and bring up the victory deck plans for the riviera deck. you can also take a virtual tour of the deck plans for your ship. it looks like they are in the very front of the ship on the starboard side with portholes. you can easily bring up this page on the site and see where they are. have a great time.

I booked them as 1A. I got in on the 12/19-12/26 xmas sailing of the victory, with these two cabins costing $2340 total for four, $60 rebate included. The Hotwire agent strongly recomended these rooms as they were available, adjoining, and well, I think she said they were good 1A rooms (oxymoronic?).

I told my wife that if she squints real hard at her CCL credit card, she just might be able to see our room. If there is a port hole, this could be a prime place (as close as you can get to the front of the ship) to watch the sea in case of a storm (I have a strong stomach, but the rest of the family doesn't!).

Archived