Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay in Mazatlan

karatemom2

Has anyone been to this property? It looks beautiful and I could probably endure a one hour timeshare presentation if it's worthwhile. I have no problem saying no. I would be interested in comments from anyone who has taken them up on the offer of free food, taxi and use of the facility in exchange for listening to the presentation. Was it worth it?

This is a very nice resort, so nice that they would not let us in, and we are very good at getting into resorts. It is way WAY far from the cruise port. Why go there from the cruise port? It is a golf resort, not a real nice beach; It is far, so why spend he extra time. We suggest, if you must do the free buffet and beach, go to El Cid. It is still far, but deer island and a great beach are right there. We did not really try very hard to get in as it is a golf resort, not a great beach, so when the guard turned us away, we left, no problem, not wishing we had got it.

We own a timeshare there. On our cruise in 2005 we went to hear about the timeshares and ended up buying one.

The property is beautiful. Make sure to bring your bathing suit and spend the day there. The pool area is really nice. I didn't go to the beach so I can't really say what it's like.

Archived