Flowes for the Cabin

scottam

Hi There,

On our upcoming 10-day Panama Canal Cruise on the Island Princess, we'd love to have some flowers in our cabin. I know we can order them from Princess (it would probably be easier), but we'd prefer to buy some local flowers, either in Acapulco where we embark or at one of the first ports (Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala or Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua). Is it even ok to bring flowers onto the ship and, if so, any suggestions as to where I might buy them? Would they be available at one of the markets by the ship? Also, do I need to bring a vase or can I request one from the cabin steward? Thanks for your help!!!

Tammy

Hi There,

On our upcoming 10-day Panama Canal Cruise on the Island Princess, we'd love to have some flowers in our cabin. I know we can order them from Princess (it would probably be easier), but we'd prefer to buy some local flowers, either in Acapulco where we embark or at one of the first ports (Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala or Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua). Is it even ok to bring flowers onto the ship and, if so, any suggestions as to where I might buy them? Would they be available at one of the markets by the ship? Also, do I need to bring a vase or can I request one from the cabin steward? Thanks for your help!!!

Tammy

You are more than welcome to take flowers onboard, and a vase can be provided upon your request. The only thing is with flowers is they must remain onboard when you leave as they can not be taken back off the ship. Enjoy!

Archived