Questions for 11/07-11/14 Miracle Cruisers

ParrotHeadFL

1. What happened to the Mardi Gras parade that was supposed to be in the atrium on Friday night? We were there at midnight, but never saw anything. We waited for like 15 minutes, then finally headed to Frankie & Johnnie's to join the party there. Although we must not have stayed long enough, because I heard things got kind of wild there after a while!

2. Is it true that the ship had to unexpectedly get more food in Belize? The comedian joked about it Saturday night, but we heard on Sunday that it was more than a joke. Does anyone know for sure?

3. Did anyone get any pictures of the dancers? We didn't, but would like some for memories.

Cannot help you with any of these questions, but, I have one for you. Are you suffering PCD as much as I am today? We really enjoyed our cruise last week on the Miracle. And on the last day my comment card was drawn, so, that made my day a little better, but we could go back on the Miracle again and have a great time I'm sure.

You mean you won the $100? You lucky dog!

I've actually been okay. I generally enjoy my "regular" life and enjoy my job, so I don't dread coming back to them. After a week away from home, my family, and my friends I was kind of ready to come back.

Plus, I'm a big nut for Christmas and the whole holiday season--so I'm generally in a great mood from around Thanksgiving through New Year's. Next week is a short week at the office; I'll get off early on Wednesday, then have a 4-day weekend. I get 2 weeks off around Christmas, too.

So no depression for me, I'm glad to say!

:)

Yes, first time I have had my comment card drawn, and I won $100. And so I do feel lucky. I am better today and without the PCD. Yesterday was rough, but, we are also starting to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas family get togethers etc. so, today I am better. Actually part of our family was with us on the cruise which made it wonderful. Our daughter and her family were with us and they had such a great time. We always have another cruise scheduled when we get off the ship, so, that always helps also. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Archived