Before we book.. ADVICE NEEDED

This is the cruise we are planning on booking through Royal Caribbean. It leaves from New Jersey on August 6th, 2009.

Does anybody have advice before booking with RC? I havent noticed any discount codes like Carnival offers. I am from WI and my friend is from NJ and we are booking together. We don't qualify for military or anything like that. I am curious if we should book now and just hope for a price reduction (ugh, will it be on board credit only? or only after final payment) or figure out how to get a lower price... We are looking at it being around $1,300 for each of us which is a bit more then I want to pay...

Also any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

My policy has always been to book early to get the cabin I want,

then hope for price drops. RCI will honor price drops, even after final payment. After that, you can always shop around with TA's to see which one will give you prepaid gratuities or an OBC and transfer it to whichever one gives you the best deal. Also, if you are a C&A member, watch for coupons.

Aubie

My policy has always been to book early to get the cabin I want,

then hope for price drops. RCI will honor price drops, even after final payment. After that, you can always shop around with TA's to see which one will give you prepaid gratuities or an OBC and transfer it to whichever one gives you the best deal. Also, if you are a C&A member, watch for coupons.

Aubie

I definitely agree! Seeing that price drop and calling for the credit is a wonderful experience!

Darlene

Archived