Help Finding Singles Cruise This March

Atlantis660

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 30 y.o. straight male and I am looking to take a singles cruise this March (I am off the 7th-15th) w/ another similarly aged buddy of mine. I am at a bit of a loss in finding a singles cruise. I have done a bunch of google searches and come up w/ only one singles cruise that week. I don't want to potentially break any forum rules and ask specifically about "how good" a particular cruise line is or "the best" singles cruise agency. Are questions like that allowed? And if not, is there a place where I can find the answers to these questions? Can I just go to my local travel agent and expect expertise in finding a singles cruise?

I have been on one Caribbean cruise about 3 years ago on RC with my family, and while it was enjoyable, it was definitely a family oriented cruise and for this trip I would prefer a more mature, adult oriented experience. I have a high stress job and am just looking to get away from it all for a week! Thanks...any help is greatly appreciated!:)

... I don't want to potentially break any forum rules and ask specifically about "how good" a particular cruise line is or "the best" singles cruise agency. Are questions like that allowed?...

Questions, discussions, etc. regarding the various cruise lines are OK on this forum. See the forum title description toward the top of the page:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

You mention the research you have already done & possibly talking to your local TA. That is exactly how you will find many of the hosted singles group cruises/agencies your fellow Cruise Critic members would recommend if they could.

Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

... There shall be no third-party recommendation of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted...

... Cruise Critic reserves the right to approve or deny links which lead directly to or link to cruise-related material or message boards that are not located within Cruise Critic...

... Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice...

Basically, the names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts. Posts asking for the name, site or further information or posts offering same will be removed as well as any replies to the removed posts. This includes posts asking for further info by e-mail or offering to send the info by e-mail.

We do have a thread titled Have you ever been on one of the organized singles cruises through a major agency? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=428875 that may be helpful.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 30 y.o. straight male and I am looking to take a singles cruise this March (I am off the 7th-15th) w/ another similarly aged buddy of mine.

Hey there....I am a white female who plans on cruising that week also - I am thinking about booking the Carnival Victory March 8 out of San Juan -

Archived