Hilton Day Pass

lotro

• 2 weeks later...

Will be here in just over three weeks and looking for some input from someone who has been to the Hilton recently? Is it worth the cost to go here on a day pass or just throw a towel on the public beach?

We were able to get a Hilton Day pass in September 2008. I believe the price was still 25.00 for each adult and 12.50 for a child. I called the hotel directly that morning we arrived at the port. The beach area was nice but the water was very rough. They did give us an umbrella but since we wanted to move our chairs closer to the water we could not use it. I think it was well worth the money and after seeing the crowds in the shopping areas on the way down to the Hilton we were glad we chose a relaxing day at the beach.

• 1 year later...

We were there a few Sundays ago and had a good time. The meal and drink was very good and the bathrooms, near the pool, were spotless. We booked in advance here: http://barbadosdaypass.com/#/hilton-barbados/4542735711

DAY PASS PACKAGE:

Adults - US$50.00

Children - US$35.00 (age 3-15)

Meals: Lunch and 1 soft drink at Water's Edge Bar (poolside)

Use of Facilities: pools and Jacuzzi, tennis, fitness center, lounge chair, beach umbrella, beach towel

Hours: Between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

After watching the CC postings and communicating with Hilton and Barbadosdaypass.com, it seems there are two choices. Book in advance for $50 US with a meal or gamble that there will be day passes available directly from Hilton on arrival day for $35 US. Any insight on which way to go would be appreciated?

Hi mepaulin,

We paid the $50.00 in advance for peace of mind, a very nice meal and a potent drink. :D There were a few cruise passengers who took their chances and bought a Day Pass at the front desk. Personally, when I'm on vacation, I don't want to be stressed out worrying about space availability issues, etc. When we arrived at the front desk, the desk staff was expecting us and treated us very nicely.

I am sure you will decide what is best for you.

Be well.

Hi Snackdaddy

Thanks for your thoughts. I am leaning towards the piece of mind option too! Would hate to find out they are full and end up with limited options. Sounds like you had a good time. How did you get from the ship to the Hilton? Also, was the potent drink included? The web site says it includes a "soft drink" but all the reviews indicate a good cocktail is included.

Archived