Miracle Question

DAYSGRL420

Hi!! Only 40 More Days!!! Anyway Here Is My Question: Is There A Machine On The Miracle Where You Can Put Your Memory Stick From Your Digital Camera In And Make A Disk Or Print Pictures? I Am Trying To Avoid Buying More Memory Sticks, But I Don't Want To Board With Only 1 And Be Disappointed. Thanks!!!

recently read where Carnival had signed an agreement with a Digital Photo Processing company who is installing their machines on the newer Carnival ships.. I'm sure someone will know the company and what they offer.

I tried to find their 'code' on the stock exchanges, only to find out it is currently privately owned.. DRAT!! :rolleyes:

I didn't read what it said about the digital as I wasn't going to do it, but they have an extensive area on the ship.

Just off the Miracle on the 14th and we had a great time. Ship is beautiful and food is good.

thanks to you both!!! I can't wait to get on the ship!!! That digital area should save me about $200 in memory sticks! I can't wait to see what cabin we are in!! should find out any day now!! we were gaurenteed a 6A but we booked back in March! maybe we will get an upgrade!!

My husband and I always bring along our laptop.....During the cruise, we download digital pictures from our camera to the laptop, leaving the memory card open for yet more geat photos!!! Works great, and you get to enjoy a quick look at the photos that you've been taking before the cruise is even over!!!!! :D :D :D

Archived