Miracle 1/24/09 as it happens...

GOTTA CRUISE NOW

That was some good reading, I enjoyed it. I was on that sailing and enjoyed it very much. DH and I saw the monkeys, they were 5 month old babies, soooo cute. Yes, I would have to agree that the sales people were very pushy to the point that I am glad I wasn't "packing", if you know what I mean. I thought the weather could have been better, very windy. I just kept telling myself, Its better than being at home where its 20 degrees and snowing. Will you be posting more pictures?

That was some good reading, I enjoyed it. I was on that sailing and enjoyed it very much. DH and I saw the monkeys, they were 5 month old babies, soooo cute. Yes, I would have to agree that the sales people were very pushy to the point that I am glad I wasn't "packing", if you know what I mean. I thought the weather could have been better, very windy. I just kept telling myself, Its better than being at home where its 20 degrees and snowing. Will you be posting more pictures?

Yeah. I told myself that about the weather as well. I still don't understand why they didn't cover the pool area on the windy days...:confused:

I will post some more pics as i get the time.;)

i am not a soup person, but I love the pumpkin soup, and the mango soup, and one cruise had cherry soup, the minestrone soup. Just put me on the ship and I am ready for their soups...and chocolate melting cake...cherries jubilee too...:D:o:D:o

:eek: You didn't mention the gazpacho which IMHO is the best of all.

Archived