Freedom inside cabin

tarheel04

Here is a picture from the Freedom---Interior cabin on the Verandah deck. :)

Looks kind of small. I hope i havent made a mistake. We had a balcony last time, and while it was nice we spent most of our time in the aft adults only pool area. So with that in mind i booked a inside this go around.

The pic I posted was of my friend's cabin next door to mine. We actually had 3 adults in ours with an upper bunk. For the amount of time we actually stayed in the cabin, there was plenty of space for us. What you can't see in the pic is the desk/vanity area at the end of the beds. I am sailing again in April in an interior room on the Lido deck on Valor.

We were on the Freedom over Christmas and had two cabins. A balcony for my DW and myself and an inside directly across the hall from us for our DS's.

The inside cabin was as it is pictured on this thread and seemed to be fine and enough room for the two of them. Me, on the other hand was spoiled many years ago when we got our first balcony. Can't do anything different now.

My wife and I did a 16-day November 2008 transatlantic on the Freedom from the port that services Rome to Ft. Lauderdale. Our inside cabin (1322) had all the room we needed. we were very satisfied with it. And the money we saved was also very satisfying. Hope this helps.

thanks marque for the reassurance, i'm 100% sure i made the right decision. just don't know what to do if the upgrade fairy comes calling befor we cruise. i guess i will just deal with that decision if it happens. i'm sure if the price and location is right i'll jump, because it will be our first time without a balcony, i've spoiled the wife in the past.

Archived