Kudos to HAL

BoiseIdahoSpud

I just worte a letter to a supervisor with HAL in Seattle today to recognize an outstanding service experience. The HAL rep I was dealing with (in conjunction with our TA) not only resolved our cabin assignment issue, but also gave us the detail on how and why our initial assignment was made. She was friendly, professional, thorough, and attentive. It's this kind of service that helps solidify our loyalty to Holland America Line. Thank you HAL!

Pete :)

I'm hoping to avert a problem with a Ryndam CD who refuses to hold FOD (Friends of Dorothy) gatherings.

I sent an email and was amazed to get a phone call the next morning.

The Seattle office has been great to work with (Not the cruise coordinator - who seemed clueless, but the President's Office staff). :cool:

Now for the hard part... waiting until our cruise in March to see how it all works out. ;)

I'm hoping to avert a problem with a Ryndam CD who refuses to hold FOD (Friends of Dorothy) gatherings.

I sent an email and was amazed to get a phone call the next morning.

The Seattle office has been great to work with (Not the cruise coordinator - who seemed clueless, but the President's Office staff). :cool:

Now for the hard part... waiting until our cruise in March to see how it all works out. ;)

HALFANS

How ridiculous about the cruise director on the RYNDAM refusing the Friends of Dorothy meeting being held! What does it cost him - no time on his part? Didn't he ever hear of making the passengers happy! Hopefully, you will have no more problems like this!

HALFANS

How ridiculous about the cruise director on the RYNDAM refusing the Friends of Dorothy meeting being held! What does it cost him - no time on his part? Didn't he ever hear of making the passengers happy! Hopefully, you will have no more problems like this!

To tell the truth he didn't refuse any of the times I asked.

He 'Forgot' about it one time.

It 'didn't get in the daily listing somehow' another time.

'I misplaced your note' a third time.

Always a smile and a promise; never a FOD gathering.

Besides, the seats in the back of the bus LOOK as comfortable to me. Are you saying they aren't?

Archived