Stopping in Key West

Newly_SeaWitched

We'll be stopping in Key West on the 16th of December and I have a few questions.

1. Where can I get a map of Key West? My mother got a map of Cozumel and it has helped us greatly in planning our trip.

2. Is there a way to know where our ship will be pulling into port? We are sailing on Norweign Majesty. (first cruise...very excited...18 in our group :) )

3. I want to do the walking Original Haunted Key West tour that lasts for about 90 minutes. The first tour starts at 8pm but our ship leaves port at 10 and my mother says that we have to be back on the ship 30 minutes prior to that time. Is there one that starts earlier or if we have a large enough group, will they do a private tour earlier?

Thanks for any info...We're having our final cruise meeting tonight. :D Gotta go make the refreshments!

~SeaWitched

2. Is there a way to know where our ship will be pulling into port? We are sailing on Norweign Majesty.

3. I want to do the walking Original Haunted Key West tour that lasts for about 90 minutes. The first tour starts at 8pm but our ship leaves port at 10 and my mother says that we have to be back on the ship 30 minutes prior to that time. Is there one that starts earlier or if we have a large enough group, will they do a private tour earlier?

The Norwegian Majesty will dock near Mallory Square. Here is the Cruiseship Schedule for Key West.

For the Tour, I would go ahead and do it, but tell the tour guide about your departure schedule. You should be able to walk from the tour to the dock within 5-10 minutes so if it ends at 9:30, you'll be very close to the pier anyway.

We were just in Key West last week.....Carnival provided a tram from the Navy Pier to the Conch train store, we were given a map before we were dropped off......Be sure to ask for directions to Kino's.....it's 1 & 1/2 blocks from the Conch train store.......they will give you directions at their booth. You can pick up some great sandals at Kino's, very reasonably priced......It's a small shoe factory where you can watch them make shoes......kind of a fun thing to do!!!Enjoy your day....we did!.....Nightingail.

Archived