Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale with FREE shuttle to and FROM port everglades

BbAaSsSs

We are driving to ft lauderdale the day before our cruise on IOS. I have contacted around 10 hotels and have only found one that has a free shuttle both to and from port everglades. Most of them have from shuttle to drop of at port but only one has free shuttle pick up from port to take back to hotel. Does anyone know of a hotel that has both? This might make a great list for a sticky if we got enough hotels.

Thanks,

BbAaSsSs

I didn't think any of them picked up....if you found one, and really want that service, i would go for it...otherwise, a cab to most hotels in the area will run between 10-20 bucks, depending on how far you go....

it's probably hard for shuttles to have to keep riding from terminal to terminal looking for just guests going to ABC hotel..

(and i thought i read someplace that the port will not allow shuttles to pick up...or maybe someone in one ofthe hotels told me that....)

Archived