Past guest parties?

kwajgirl

I'm not trying to be rude either but where exactly is the "policy" written? Forgive me if I would rather take their word than yours. Unless you are a Carnival employee then I think I'll take my chances onboard. Also, if you run out of food on a cruise and you complain that you are hungry then that is just absurd.

I would think that the words PAST GUESTS means someone that have cruised more the ONCE!

I fail to understand how PAST GUESTS means anything else them PAST GUESTS.

Maybe I am just dumb.

I would think that the words PAST GUESTS means someone that have cruised more the ONCE!

I fail to understand how PAST GUESTS means anything else them PAST GUESTS.

Maybe I am just dumb.

Marty, Let it go. I think I know the meaning of Past Guest. We all have opinions about this, but it is not our party, it is for us (past guest), but put on and paid for by CCL. Probably truth be told, all pax pay for this thru the cruise fare, whether past guest or not. If they (CCL) say OK to bring a cabin mate, then so be it.

Marty, Let it go. I think I know the meaning of Past Guest. We all have opinions about this, but it is not our party, it is for us (past guest), but put on and paid for by CCL. Probably truth be told, all pax pay for this thru the cruise fare, whether past guest or not. If they (CCL) say OK to bring a cabin mate, then so be it.

Nicely said.

Oh I was afraid of that! The couple that we are traveling with wants the early seating... Not our preference, but not a deal breaker. I hope it doesn't interfere. It will be hard to have to choose between free drinks or food. lol

weill I think it depends on the ship...on Liberty they had it at 3:15 pm on the third day of the cruise...we didn't go simply because it meant leaving the aft pool, showering, changing clothes then changing back to bathign suits and back up to aft pool...too much trouble, I am on vacation to relax not rush to every party or event...but hey, that's just me :D

On my next cruise I will be asking permission to allow the 2 first time cruisers travelling with me and the wife to attend the past guest party while we stay in the cabin.

I will be too busy smoking on the balcony..while the wife throws old McDonalds no-biodegradable big mac containers off the balcony.

:D:p:D:p:D

On my next cruise I will be asking permission to allow the 2 first time cruisers travelling with me and the wife to attend the past guest party while we stay in the cabin.

I will be too busy smoking on the balcony..while the wife throws old McDonalds no-biodegradable big mac containers off the balcony.

:D:p:D:p:D

Oh you are bad:D

Archived