Cococay Questions

We are going on the Monarch of the Seas in two weeks. Our first port is Cococay. Not knowing ahead of time what the temperatures will be like, I am not sure I want to walk off the ship with only my bathing suit and a cover-up on. Maybe I will want my regular clothes until I decide if I want to swim or not. My question is: Are there facilities to use to change your clothes on the beach? Also, what sort of rest room facilities do they have?

The weather should be warm enough for sunning, even if the water is too chilly for you to swim!

There are restrooms, and you can certainly change there, but in the morning when you arrive at the island, you'll see that you probably won't need "street clothes" on Coco Cay!

We are going on the Monarch of the Seas in two weeks. Our first port is Cococay. Not knowing ahead of time what the temperatures will be like, I am not sure I want to walk off the ship with only my bathing suit and a cover-up on. Maybe I will want my regular clothes until I decide if I want to swim or not. My question is: Are there facilities to use to change your clothes on the beach? Also, what sort of rest room facilities do they have?

You can almost tell what it will be like on CoCo Cay by watching the extended forcast for Miami before your short cruise. Also, the expected conditions are put in the Cruise Compass you will recieve in your room the night before.

As far as the restrooms...they have pretty nice facilities and by our experience have always been neat and clean.

Hope that helps ;)

Archived