QUIETEST inside cabin location on Brilliance

Hope you can help me.

I want to book an inside cabin on deck 10 on Brilliance. I am currently holding a cabin on deck 9 that is nicely sandwiched between other cabins. I am really sensitive to noise...banging doors and noise overhead and want to position myself as best I can for a busy Med cruise. I use a white noise machine and ear plugs already, but want the quietest location I can get- and an inside.

Cabin 1005 is available and it looks like it is beneath the locker rooms and spa on Deck 11. It's also right outside the bridge. Anyone have any experience in or around this location?

I haven't been there, but I looked at the ship diagrams. If you want the absolute quietest cabin, I would stay on deck 9 so that you have cabins above you and below you. On deck 10, the locker room is right above you. There might also be a door to the bridge that the crew uses all day and night, but I don't know for sure.

We've had 8027 on the last two cruises. This is forward, deck 8 and next to the crew stairs. One one cruise there was excessive noies on the last night ONLY has the crew was loading up luggage, but the 2nd cruise, I did not notice this. The advantage was I only had to worry about neighbors on one side. Neighbors create more noise then the crew or the hallway.

Vicki

Check out my guide for first time cruisers http://www.vsn.org/cruise

Radiance 6/2002

Radiance 10/2002

Brilliance 11/2003

[/b]

LEGEND OF THE SEAS - September 26, 2004

Visit our Roll Call HERE

Cruise Europe 2005 (CC Group Cruise)- June 5, 2005 on the Brilliance

Visit our Roll Call HERE

Archived