Directions to Ruby in FLL from NY, Toll Road?

kf657

We are driving to Fort Lauderdale from NY for the Ruby Princess in April. I was told to get off I95 in Florida and get on the TOLL ROAD since it is so much less congested.. I do not mind the expense, in exchange fo less traffic. What is the name of the toll road, and where best to get on it off of I95? Thank you so much!

We are driving to Fort Lauderdale from NY for the Ruby Princess in April. I was told to get off I95 in Florida and get on the TOLL ROAD since it is so much less congested.. I do not mind the expense, in exchange fo less traffic. What is the name of the toll road, and where best to get on it off of I95? Thank you so much!

It is the Florida Turnpike and I suspect the best place to get on it would be around Stuart. Whatever yo do, do it before Palm Beach County.

Padraic

Yes it makes sense to get off I-95 and get on the turnpike. They cross somewhere near Fort Pierce so you will be travelling in FL for quite a while before you get to the crossover. There are signs pointing to Florida's Turnpike. Stay on until I-595 East, take that to the end. There are signs for Port Everglades.

Archived