CB Update

NJDetailer

Just heard from family on board that the CB is not leaving San Juan until tomorrow morning. They are staying in port overnight to allow people time to check in. I don't know yet how this will affect the itinerary. My family just got on board and I am awaiting their comments on the renovations to the ship. We sail next week so hopefully our embarkation will be back to normal.

Just heard from family on board that the CB is not leaving San Juan until tomorrow morning. They are staying in port overnight to allow people time to check in. I don't know yet how this will affect the itinerary. My family just got on board and I am awaiting their comments on the renovations to the ship. We sail next week so hopefully our embarkation will be back to normal.

They do not have very far to go, a late departure from San Juan to St Thomas should not be much of a delay.

Alan

Why do they have to wait for people to check in??? I musta missed something here. If check in being slowed down for some reason?

For all of you leaving next week. ... I want details of what excursion you took, how you liked them and how the ship is now that it is remodeled.

Also let us know if they have the flat screen tv's now.

Thanks!

according to my in-laws who are now on board, embarkation was delayed because there were still contractors on board finishing up. I'm going to try and find out from them if the seafood buffet is still offered on the CB.

Thanks for the update! Did they comment on the piazza/Vines/International Cafe???

-Angela

according to my in-laws who are now on board, embarkation was delayed because there were still contractors on board finishing up. I'm going to try and find out from them if the seafood buffet is still offered on the CB.

Thank you so much!!! I'll be very upset if they have cut the seafood buffet out.

What a bummer, your family's on board and you have to wait a whole week...:(

You can check the web cam at around 11pm - (time of departure) to see whether or not the CB leaves on time.

What part of N.J. are you from do you get to many Hockey games? John

We're from Clifton. Early in the season we were going to at least a few Devils games each month. But with Christmas last month and getting prepared for the cruise this month it's been awhile since we've gone.

Thank you so much!!! I'll be very upset if they have cut the seafood buffet out.

Ok just talked to my family and they confirmed the seafood buffet is still offered on the CB. They also said everyone received a free glass of wine at dinner and will also receive on board credit for the delay.

Ok just talked to my family and they confirmed the seafood buffet is still offered on the CB. They also said everyone received a free glass of wine at dinner and will also receive on board credit for the delay.

Alright!!!!! I've been sitting here waiting on you. LOL

Thanks so much for the update. I for one really appreciate it!!!

From what they have seen so far, my family said the ship looks very nice, very clean. They enjoyed the seafood buffet and then had prime rib in the main dining room. They are exploring the atrium now and said it looks much nicer. They saw the International Cafe and Vines but haven't tried either yet.

I can't wait to get on board!

Archived