Camp Carnival Late Night Party

Mel921

My 9 and 11 yo dds are very excited after reading about this late night party (which I see we have to pay for :lol). We are going to leave port on Thursday, day at Sea Friday, Port day Saturday, day at sea Sunday, back home on Monday.

My questions: What night do they normally do this? I am guessing it will be Tuesday's Day at Sea, midnight buffet day, etc. Also, does anyone know how much it costs? I am guessing it's probably the babysitting rate?

The one time we did a 4-day cruise, the late-night party was the port day (Saturday in your case). I'm not sure that's the case with all 4-day cruises. The cost for our most recent cruise was $26 - I'm not sure if there's a discount for multiple kids.

cruise we just returned from, although I don't think they actually did it all the nights. We ended up doing 10 pm until midnight one night and it was $6/hr for first, $4/hr for second, so $20 added to S&S. The party until 3:00 am is $26 for first child and $14 for second child. Our kids that went were 9 and almost 6 and I felt midnight was enough for them anyway.

Archived