Laundry ? for recent Star Cruisers

calimn

I have read about the "as much as you can fit" laundry special, but am wondering on which day it is for the Mexican Riveria Cruise that leaves on Saturdays.

Also I saw mention of a ironing special on the 1st night. Has anyone did this recently? Is it still going on? How much is it per piece?

Going in Feb and are starting to get the planning details down. Thanks for any help.

We just got back from that cruise this past weekend. They do have a pressing service they offer on the first day. Since I didn't need to use it, I didn't pay a lot of attention to it, but I don't think it was overly expensive. The laundry bag was given to us the evening before we went to Mazaltan, I think. It is $24.95 for everything you can stuff into the paper bag (and it's about the size of a large pillowcase). We did not use the service, so I can't comment on when they get your clothes back to you or in what condition. Sorry :(

I just checked my Daily from last month's cruise: Wash and fold $15 and was valid on Wednesday only. $5 more to press laundry. I don't recall seeing a bag but there was a special flyer as well as being posted in the Daily in two different places. ***Wednesday is Puerto Vallarta day***

I have read about the "as much as you can fit" laundry special, but am wondering on which day it is for the Mexican Riveria Cruise that leaves on Saturdays.

Also I saw mention of a ironing special on the 1st night. Has anyone did this recently? Is it still going on? How much is it per piece?

Going in Feb and are starting to get the planning details down. Thanks for any help.

Pressing special was the first night, returned to you the next day. If I remember right it was $2.00.

The laundry special was around Wednesday if I remember it right.

Thanks for the reply's I will plan on doing Laundry on Weds - will help some on the packing - my 14 yr old daughter thinks she has to bring everything - this will help limit her packing a bit.:p

When we have been on the Star, the laundry bag special was always on a day that they can have the clothes back to you the last full day of the cruise. So if your cruise leaves on a Saturday and it is a 7 day cruise, probably the laundry bag special will be on Weds and you will get the clothes back on Friday.

Just got off the star yesterday. They offered pressing on the first night. $1.00 per piece. They offered the bag of laundry on Wed for 24.95 and a last minute same day laundry on Friday. Can't remember how much that was. Our cruise was on the star Sat-SAt

Archived