Suggestions on Flights

poisonivynicole

I am booked on Carnival Destiny for a spring break cruise. A few weeks ago the flights were super cheap (yes i know i should have booked them then) But now they went back up... There are 8 of us and looking for a pretty inexpensive flight. Should we wait to see if they drop? Or should we drive... We live in Missouri:eek:

www.kayak.com and www.vayama.com are two good websites to check to see if there are still some inexpensive flights. www.southwest.com sign up for their "Dings" , they will notify you daily of any specials from whatever airports you choose.

If you're leaving from Galveston or NOLA the drive may not be too bad, but if you're leaving from South Florida, that's a drive.

I am booked on Carnival Destiny for a spring break cruise. A few weeks ago the flights were super cheap (yes i know i should have booked them then) But now they went back up... There are 8 of us and looking for a pretty inexpensive flight. Should we wait to see if they drop? Or should we drive... We live in Missouri:eek:
Just to let you know. Sometimes driving costs more...Parking at the port of Miami alone is $20 per day. With 8 people and to vehicles that's $40.....Oh...They only take cash.

Look at flying into Ft lauderdale. SW goes there and so do others. Then check out go shuttle for transportation. $21 per person one way from FLL to Port of Miami.

We are also going on Spring Break and my friend is having the same problem - she just decided to go with us in December and with 5 of them flights are pretty expensive right now. We booked ours months before so we were able to get a decent deal. As it is they may end up driving unless a great deal pops up. We live in Indiana so to Miami that is quite a haul (at least for me since I don't care for long car trips).

Good luck searching, maybe something will come up.

We also recently booked a Spring Break cruise. For about two weeks I checked the airfare on all the web sites and they were high. Last Tuesday night i got a good price non stop out of Midway to Ft. Lauderdale. next day they were high again.

Morale of the story, keep checking because they do go up and down a lot.

Tuesday and Wednesdays are the best days to check for fares with weekends being themost expensive.

Use the site above to find the best possible deal.

use www. yapta to track certain flights to send you an email when the price changes

Archived