st. Kitts

J and H

For anyone wishing to have a special, private tour of St. Kitts, we highly recommend the services of Ilva Wallace, a local lady who does island tours on her own and specializes in helping you design an island stop with local flavour. We met Ilva in Feb. while on a Celebrity cruise and to say she was the highlight of our trip would be an understatement. Per CC rules, I am not permitted to post her contact info here (although I have no personal gain from this, other than trying to help fellow cruisers....) so if you want more info, feel free to email me at JLHC99@SBCGLOBAL.NET.

• 4 weeks later...

I also used Ilva Wallace while in St Kitts last month. She is a very nice lady and we enjoyed our time with her. I don't understand what you mean about not being able to post her contact info? On the individual island boards here at cruise critic there are many websites posted for various tours people have taken that they've enjoyed? I found Ilva's email right here ON cruise critic.

Maria and John

mpepe84@aol.com

Archived