Constellation Pool

TREEH505

In some of the pictures of the pool on The Constellation I see the lounge chairs at the pool all have cushions.

I have also heard the pool is heated ???

Could someone verify if there are cushions on ALL :confused: of the pool lounge chairs?

Thanks,

Teresa

The outdoor pools are not heated. There are cushions on all the deck chairs on the pool deck (deck 10). Deck 11 there are no cushions on the deck chairs.

The Thallosotherapy pool (indoors at the spa) is heated but those chairs do not have cushions.

Anne Maria

The Thallasotherapy pool is heated, chairs have cushions. And it is one of the best places on the ship - very relaxing.

The Thallasotherapy pool is heated, chairs have cushions. And it is one of the best places on the ship - very relaxing.

You are right about the relaxation part... one of my favorite places on the ship, especially if the weather is not the best.

The chairs in the immediate pool area do not have cushions... they are more like wooden Adirondack lounge chairs with a neck pillows. Very easy to sit in, read and relax or just snooze!

Here is a link to a photo site from some other cruisers who have some really nice pictures of that area...

http://tomandemily.com/CruisePics/CelebrityConstellation2005/Constellation%20Ship%20Pics/Constellation%20-%20Thalassotherapy%20pool%20loungers%20-%2011-30-05.jpg

Are the pools salt water?

Did I understand currectly that the outdoor pool is not heated - will this also be the case on our Baltic cruise in July? Our children love swimming but if it is not heated I would imagine it could be quite cold that far north and would be a major disappointment

Thank you

Yes I agree, the T-pool is one of the best places on the ship. However, on the Summit in Europe (Nov 08) they were continually draining it and closing the pool, seemingly for trivial reasons. Drove us insane. I can imagine that such a decision wouldn't be taken lightly as it would cost heaps to refill, but a teeny bit of rough sea and they'd drain the darned thing. Must have happened 3x on a 14 night sailing.

Anyone have any idea why they would do that? Seems like a massive overreaction in the name of safety.

Archived