Jet ski excursions on Coco-Cay

April-in-NC

I've read about two different jet ski excursions on Coco-Cay, one official RCCL excursion ($95 for driver, $25 for passenger) and one that seems to be on the island that you can just walk up and get a 50 minute guided tour.

Does anyone know what the differences are, especially with prices?

We were at Coco Cay a couple years ago and did the jet ski's. We just walked up to the area that had them and presented our ship card and they charge it to our room. It was $85 per person a couple years ago. You each had your own jet ski or you could double up, and they took you out in follow the leader fashion and the a tour around the island. They would stop ever once in awhile so you could enjoy the view and the sites below in the water. Hope this helps.

I've read about two different jet ski excursions on Coco-Cay, one official RCCL excursion ($95 for driver, $25 for passenger) and one that seems to be on the island that you can just walk up and get a 50 minute guided tour.

Does anyone know what the differences are, especially with prices?

CocoCay is RC's private island. They own it. Therefore, all excursions are "official". You probably can walk up and sign up for the tour, but if you want to do it at a certain time, I would book it early.

Archived