So... ...what are you wearing???

aerojommel

soonerone, where did you find that outfit? i love it!

You will never believe it, I bought it on-line at AB Lambdin for $21.00, orginal price, $199!!!:eek::D It fits perfectly and the pants are really cute, nice and flowy. Just the jewelry alone on the top is worth $21.00.

Here's the shoes I bought to go with it. They cost more than the outfit, $25, regularly $45......I love them too.

c9_1.JPG

Hello all! My husband and I are going on our first Carnival cruise in March- during a spring break week! (Have 6 cruises with RCI.) It is an 8 day western caribbean.

With the new airline restrictions on luggage, my husband does not want to pack a suit.

Should I have him rent a tux onboard or will nice dress pants, shirt and tie be OK?

Thanks for the info....I just don't want to skip the formal dinners!

Hello all! My husband and I are going on our first Carnival cruise in March- during a spring break week! (Have 6 cruises with RCI.) It is an 8 day western caribbean.

With the new airline restrictions on luggage, my husband does not want to pack a suit.

Should I have him rent a tux onboard or will nice dress pants, shirt and tie be OK?

Thanks for the info....I just don't want to skip the formal dinners!

He does not need a suit....or a tux, just the dress slack, shirt and tie will do:) Unless you go to the supper club onboard, then he will need a jacket.

lovely top/jacket..prob a Spense Alexis..paired with co-ord pant or eve skirt..silky cami, and oh yesssss.let's not for get the jewels!!!...eh Dave..(jetskier)and one of my evening bags I re-furb

I love Spencer Alexis! I actually look good in that brand!

Archived