RCCL Adventure Ocean Question

plyman69

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light with regards to infants being allowed to play in their play centers supervised by a parent? Also, being in a suite, we have access to the concierge, do they have cartoons available in there for infants like Little Einsteins or Sesame Street?

Thanks again

Tom

I know they're not allowed in the play areas even when supervised by a parent at any time other than the 1st day as we tried it with our 2 year old and were repeatedly told no. I'm not sure about the concierge but I know there is a couple of tv channels for kids which my DD loved, one with fisher price programmes and another with scooby doo type programmes. How old will your child be? Thw session AO do provide for infants are normally 1-2 hrs long 2-3 times a day and you have go with them. The best is definately the motorised cars day on the sports court! A new thing to start is the toy swapping facillity which I wish they'd had when we travelled in the summer as they had some really good toys stacked in all they're cupboards.

First question - no kids under 3 in the Adventure Ocean rooms, even with parents. You can go to the 45 minute Fisher Price sessions, held outside of AO.

And second question - if I am understanding you correctly - are you asking if they have cartoons playing in the concierge lounge? :eek: Or if you can borrow DVDs from the concierge lounge that are cartoons?

I can tell you that they really don't like kids in the CL. And after 5pm, kids under 18 are prohibited, no matter what. I know they have DVDs in there. I've never checked out the selection.

Yes ...

My first question was if there was a play session for those under the age of 2...

My child will be like 17 months, and it would be nice to have them be able to play.

Secondly my question was if they had DVD's for infants to take back to the suite and play on the DVD. I know on the ROS they had it but DVD selection was limited

There is 2 groups each with there own sessions for under 3, royal babies up to 18 mths I think then royal tots aged 18 mths til 3. My DD was just 2 when we went on independence and her sessions were 2-3 times a day as one early morning which we were never up for having an inside cabin and definately one late afternoon, usually just invlved different toys and colouring and painting.

Archived