Cabin size

jebl

Last Jan on the Radiance, DH and I had an E3 Balcony. Next April wer decided to go for the larger cabin a D1. Is the extra space really noticable? Is it the length or width or both that is larger. Does the extra 25 sq ft affect the bathroom or just the sitting and sleeping area. I see from the brochure that the balconies look the same so am assuning the width of the cabin to be the same. Is that correct?

Thanks,

The difference in the D cabins is more length usually (depending on area of the ship.) The D cabins have a longer sofa vs. the loveseat in the E's. More importantly, the vanities boast more extra drawer and storage space. Didn't notice much difference in the bathrooms and the balcony is all dependent on location as well. I think that extra space is very noticible and well worth the price. The D's just feel more spacious. If you could snag an aft D, you would get a really nice size balcony (for the same price)....its a walk back there but worth it!

thanks for the info. I would love an aft with the bigger balcony, but DH had bad knees and the walk would be hard on him. Always try to be close to elevators. Really looking forward to the extra space.

Archived