Sourdough in Skagway

Markanddonna

I just read a comment from someone who referred to not wanting to book with Sourdough car rental in Skagway because of comments. I haven't seen any. What are your experiences?

Thanks.

We had no problems using them..The Durango ran well and was clean though alittle beat up...Pick up and drop off was easy..We would definatly use them again...

Kelly

I just read a comment from someone who referred to not wanting to book with Sourdough car rental in Skagway because of comments. I haven't seen any. What are your experiences? Thanks.

Until 2 years ago, Sourdough had "issues" centered around poor maintenance, and got trashed here by Budget Queen in particular. They've now cleaned up their act (and their vehicles), and have their own maintenance man working on and cleaning them. I see their vehicles on the road a lot and have never seen one with trouble, and the people I've talked to in recent years have been happy with their experience. That said, I'd still choose Avis first because the price difference is minimal.

Murray

Until 2 years ago, Sourdough had "issues" centered around poor maintenance, and got trashed here by Budget Queen in particular. They've now cleaned up their act (and their vehicles), and have their own maintenance man working on and cleaning them. I see their vehicles on the road a lot and have never seen one with trouble, and the people I've talked to in recent years have been happy with their experience. That said, I'd still choose Avis first because the price difference is minimal.

Murray

That's good to know. Their car was not clean two years ago. We didn't have issue with the car though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived