Need Voyager tips

We are going on the Voyager Feb 22, out of Galveston. We know what we're doing in the ports we visit, but also have 3 days at sea. So I am looking for "insider tips". Like best places to people watch, any freebees (like sushi bar, cocktails...), extras we can ask for, but aren't advertised, you know what I mean! We can't wait...here in northern Indiana, since Jan 1st, we have had 2 days above freezing! I need some warmth and sunshine!:) Thanks, Jean

We were on Voyager last week. The pool area is a good place to be during the days. Lots of activity during days at sea. More deck chairs on that ship than I've ever seen. They're often all taken right next to the pool, but farther away you'll find empty ones.

Go to the cooking demonstration. It's hilarious.

Best area indoors for people watching is the Promenade. Either the sports bar, Cafe Promenade, or in front of the Pig & Whistle pub.

We are going on the Voyager Feb 22, out of Galveston. We know what we're doing in the ports we visit, but also have 3 days at sea. So I am looking for "insider tips". Like best places to people watch, any freebees (like sushi bar, cocktails...), extras we can ask for, but aren't advertised, you know what I mean! We can't wait...here in northern Indiana, since Jan 1st, we have had 2 days above freezing! I need some warmth and sunshine!:) Thanks, Jean

Hi, did a TA on Voyager Nov/Dec Barcelona to Galveston. The free coffee/pastry bar at the forward end of the Promenade is a good place.

Coffee is good and so are the pastrys, snacks served. Also the Pig and Whistle Pub is a god people watch post, both good if bad weather. Have fun.;)

Jean and Mark:

Come visit our Roll Call for the Voyager 22FEB09 sailing: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=652651

:D

Archived