Cruse Compass on the Navigator of the Seas

pray4me

Thanks. Mainly trying to do a bit of pre-planning. I will be traveling with a 5 year and my youngest will be celebrating her 1st birthday. Not to mention the God Father and the Grandparents as well. Long story short, I am usually the unofficial activities director. Was hoping to be able to board ship with an attack list so I could keep everyone happy. This is are 11th cruise and I find it is much less stressful when I have some activity info in advance.

I have them scanned in as a PDF ( I went in Dec '08).. if you e-mail me I will send them to you... humbug1957@yahoo.com put Compass in the Subject line....

I will rescan them as a JPEG (pic) file and see if I can post them on line somewhere...

Just sent you an email - came back to the Thread and noticed that you went on a B2B in December - would you happen to have the 4 day Compass' too? I think we are doing the same itinerary as you did - Jamaica, Grand Caymen & then Cozumel. Would appreciate the 4 day too if you have it and have the time.....

Thanks again :D

I have them scanned in as a PDF ( I went in Dec '08).. if you e-mail me I will send them to you... humbug1957@yahoo.com put Compass in the Subject line....

I will rescan them as a JPEG (pic) file and see if I can post them on line somewhere...

i emailed you as well ... thank you in advance for sending them! i've been looking everywhere for the 5-day to grand cayman and ocho and can't find it anywhere. thanks! :)

We are on Navigator, FEb 23, 5 day Western, with son, daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters, 5 yrs old and 15 month old???

Is that the date you are going. Girls names are Mia and Alana.

Phyllis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Viking!

Are you going on the 2/28 Navigator? A bunch of us have been posting on a thread in the Meet & Mingle area & are going to have an informal M&M after muster at the pool bar on Deck 11 - come & join us!:D

• 1 year later...
For those who have not e-mailed me (I just sent a link to download the files).

here is a link to where I have them as JPEG's..

http://community.webshots.com/user/dragon1957jd?vhost=community

glad I could help....

Thank you for taking time to provide this info! We are taking this cruise on Nov. 6. Im sure it will be a help to our thread posters. Have fun on the Oasis! Jealous!

Archived