go to carnival.com

login to the site

go to "My Cruise"

Select "My Reservation"

Select "Plan Activities"

Scroll down and you will see a box that says "Supper Club"

Click on "Submit Request"

Here you can put in all yuor info

I would go directly to the Pursers Desk as SOON as you get on the ship to confirm your reservation.

I am cruising next month and would like to make reservations for our entire family at the supper club since we will be a large party of 12. How can I do this without first boarding the ship?

go to my cruise go to activities. I did this two days ago and already received an email from the ship confirming my res.

scvgirl: It's not too long until this sailing. Looking forward to meeting you while onboard.

You're probably already all set for your supper club confirmation if you already receive e-mail from Carnival, but you might want to make sure you have carnival.com as an approved sender for your Inbox.

Lucie will be sending your confirmation from FDSupper @ carnival.com

You're in for a real treat from the Carnival Freedom supper club. :) :)

I too have already reserved a day and time during our cruise which isn't until June 20. I reserved June 25, our 32nd Anniversary @ 8. Two days later I recieved a confirmation of the reservation. Pretty cool not to have hurry to the pursers desk to stand in line once on the ship.:D I have only read great thing about the Supper Club. Everyone recommends the 24 oz.Porterhouse steak or the milet mignon, medium well. Can't wait!! 145 days!!

CKM:)

Yes, Don, hope to see you at the Meet & Greet. I appreciate your information on the Supper Club. I did call Carnival and with much aggravation was told to go into John Heald's Blog and book it thru the Supper Club RSVP. I did do that, so hopefully, I will get some type of confirmation before boarding on 2/22.

A word of advice, I was on the Freedom over Christmas and had booked the super club online on Carnival's website. I received a confirmation email of my reservation. Upon boarding the ship and doing some exploring I came across the supper club and just for the heck of it checked on my reservation. I am lucky I did because they showed no record of it on their books. I was able to rebook while there at that time, but had I counted on my email confirmation, (which by the way I had,) I would have been out of luck.

Just to be on the safe side, I would recommend confirming your reservation with them personally once onboard.

Archived