Calling all Cruisers going to Hawaii

JudeeJim

Still waiting for others to sign up on the Roll Call for the Zaandam going to Hawaii March 7. We have it confirmed and there will be a nice Meet and Greet provided by HAL. Would sincerely like to have you join us. :)

Judee

Hi Judee and Jim. We are not going on Zaandam with you. Wish we were but we are Judy and Jim and live in Tigard which is practically next to Aloha! Just happened to notice your name and location and thought I would say hello!

Hi,

Nice of you to stop in and say hello. On our cruise there is a couple from Gresham and I understand there are a couple of women from Bend who are going to teach some crafts during the cruise.

Keep in touch. Judee6@aol.com

Or, if you're going to Hawaii on the Zaandam on the April 6 sailing please go to that Roll Call and sign up! So far, it's only me and my DH.:eek:

I will be on the cruise I tried going to roll call, but nothing came up. So I must have done something incorrect.

Archived