Lost World Canopy Tour

MickeyG

I just found this excursion as well. It wasn't on the carnivl Belize Excursion list at the end of October, so this is a newbie. I've posted to the carnival page asking if anyone has seen any info on board the ship on this one, no luck so far. Let me know if you find anything else out. I leave in 2 weeks and this sounds pretty cool. I tried the cave tubing last time and it was great, but I don't want to do the same thing again.

Out of curiosity I just checked the shore excursion list for the Norwegian Sun and they have also added this excursion very recently. Unfortunately my DH and I are already booked to do Shark Ray Alley with Coral Breeze and I think the deposit we put down is non-refundable, although it was minimal.:( I've read lots of great reviews about Coral Breeze and we're looking forward to it but the canopy tour sounds fantastic!!

Out of curiosity I just checked the shore excursion list for the Norwegian Sun and they have also added this excursion very recently. Unfortunately my DH and I are already booked to do Shark Ray Alley with Coral Breeze and I think the deposit we put down is non-refundable, although it was minimal.:( I've read lots of great reviews about Coral Breeze and we're looking forward to it but the canopy tour sounds fantastic!!

Jeanne B,my family is also booked with coral breeze (on Dec 22)What date are you scheduled?

Teacup754...Not until Jan 15, this is our first cruise and it can't come soon enough!! We're going to stick with Coral Breeze since we've already put our deposit down but we'll probably do the canopy tour in Roatan since I've read great reviews on cc about it (other than only being able to book it through NCL now).

Enjoy your cruise!!:)

Archived