Ventura ensuite

kdee69

Good photos Brian, liked the one of the 'brace of young Officers' at the bar.... a rare sight seen in the day onboard but quite often seen at night enjoying themselves and keeping themselves to themselves, the only people getting a 'look-in' being young pretty girls LOL:rolleyes:

KDee69

Here are my photos of Ventura, we had a balcony cabin-shown in album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/VenturaWeekenderSept08#5245864955322613842

Hi, yes, I've seen these from another thread and thought they were great. It's thanks to people like yourselves taknig the time to post these photos, that I cna make an informed choice about whether to sail or not :)

Hiya KDEE ,i`ve been reading your thread and replies with interest as my fiancee and i are also sailing on the ventura [N929A] christmas caribbean cruise which is going to be our honeymoon.The pics you have had in reply look awesome and we both can`t wait but lucky you going before us.Did you like the JADE ? we sailed on her last year around the med sailing from southampton at the end of july which was also our first cruise.Great time fantastic boat except for one night when a generator blew up and we only had one engine running for about 6hrs.Was a bit scary as we were on deck8 aft virtually right above the engines and when it blew at 1.30am there was quite some concern going on.Hope it was fine for you,and you enjoy the ventura.

Regards, Mark & Dawn

Archived