Driver in Naples

We just returned from the Oct. 31st cruise of the Westerdam and had a wonderful time. In Naples, we used the services of a marvelous driver, Giovanni Lerusce who took us to Pompeii (we didn't stay too long as it was raining and, as a result, will have to go back to Pompeii on a land trip sometime) and along the Amalfi Coast in his spotlessly clean Mercedes van. Giovanni was born in the area and knows it very well. His English is wonderful and we had a most pleasant day from 8:00am to 4:00pm. I highly recommend his services. If anyone wants more information about Giovanni email me at [email]maryrlhayes@yahoo.com[/email].

• 6 months later...
I will second Marebear's recommendation. We went to the Amalfi coast on June 2 with Giovanni and he was great. I booked the tour about 5 months before we were scheduled to leave and he kept in constant contact. So polite and considerate and a very careful driver (an important trait when you are winding around the coast and over the mountains.)

Archived