WESTERDAM - March 8, 2009

jrzebird

I'm here trying to drum up some interest in our Roll Call. So far, there are only 5 posters, and less than 3 pages of posts, with the cruise a bit more than 5 weeks away. :(

If you're going to join us on this cruise, would you please stop by and say hi. It would be nice to have a M&G for CC, but with so few people, we haven't even broached the subject. It would be great to have some other folks to share their experience and advice! So, pretty please, please join us? :D

(I probably should have provided a link, but I'm somewhat technically challenged!)

Maureen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There will be 7 in our group--family. Love Half Moon Cay, the sting rays in Grand Cayman and Kohunlich in Costa Maya. Haven't been to Grand Turks. This will be my 6th cruise on HAL. Have sailed twice on Princess. Am looking forward to this cruise with HAL.

Welcome, blj! And welcome to Cruise Critic!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. Just a bit over a week and it becomes reality!

Have you stopped at our roll call? The link is above in post #2. The Roll Call is small but has some very nice people, with varied interests. One of the ladies is making name tags for our little informal Meet and Greet. Should be a great cruise!

Archived