Valparaiso - Vina del Mar tour on Feb 14 - who will join us?

Wanless Park

We are looking for fellow cruise passengers, who would like to join us for an excursion from Santiago to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. For 4 people it would cost USD 80 per person. They pick you in Santiago at 9 am and they drop you in Valparaiso/Vina del Mar at 4:00 pm. We sail from Valparaiso on Feb 15 with Norwegian Sun and we would like to see Valparaiso and Vina del Mar one day before the cruise.

We are looking for fellow cruise passengers, who would like to join us for an excursion from Santiago to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. For 4 people it would cost USD 80 per person. They pick you in Santiago at 9 am and they drop you in Valparaiso/Vina del Mar at 4:00 pm. We sail from Valparaiso on Feb 15 with Norwegian Sun and we would like to see Valparaiso and Vina del Mar one day before the cruise.

Try posting this on your Roll Call board elsewhere on CC. Better chance of getting a hit. Good luck. We did someting bsimilar a few years back.

We will be in Santiago on March 2nd and fly out at l0:30 p.m. This tour sounds interesting. Can you give me more information.

Palos Palos

Not really. We live in midtown. Where is Perry Crescent?

Perry Crescent is in Islington. I resided there for a number of years and one of my neighbour's last name was Wanless. Hence the inquiry. I totally agree with your comments to Pocho re overcharging tourists. Absolutely not necessary if they are relying on the tourist business especially in this economy.

Archived