Carnival's Website won't take my payment?

mjl1960

Went online tonight to pay for my cruise, booked an excursion no problem, paid for it...now then went to pay for my cruise and it would not take my payment. It came back with "5187 : Invalid Agency or Alternate Agency" for a message.

My question is this...can I not pay for my cruise online if I used a PVP? Are they considered some other branch or something that isn't recognized by the website? I put in a call to my PVP and left a message, figured I will let him figure it out. Good thing I didn't wait until the very last minute...I have until the 3rd to get it done. I just thought it was funny they let me pay for my excursion, but not my cruise.:(

Okay...I was kind of wondering. I think David works on weekends (poor guy), so I am sure he will call me back tomorrow when he comes in...

Appreciate your input on this...too bad they just don't put that in the message instead of making you wonder what is going on...

I had the same thing happen tonight. It said invalid agency.

So I went back in and tried it a second time and that time it went through with no problem.

Maybe you should try it again and see what happens. It worked for me.

Carla

I had the same thing happen tonight. It said invalid agency.

So I went back in and tried it a second time and that time it went through with no problem.

Maybe you should try it again and see what happens. It worked for me.

Carla

Hmmm....I tried it for like the 6th time (I am hard headed)...and if finally went through!! I am official!! Woot Woot!!:D

Archived